Is your business marketing well for the holidays? Are you driving traffic to your site, onto your store? Is your Instagram bringing you the engagement you need, resulting in the sales you expect? Here are 12 Instagram tips to give your holiday marketing the boost it deserves.
1. Make your Instagramp profile holiday themed.
- Update your company profile with holiday themeed sentiment – but keep it short.
- Your bio is the most important for mobile viewers.
- Update your website link, if yu have a specific landing page
- Include seasonal images that are cute, culturally relevant to your Instagram market, and relate to your products or brand.
- Keep your questions short, simple and specific
- Write your updates wih a very personable tone – to deepend customer egnagement
- Stir up controversy to get your posts commneted on, double-tapped and loved. Use a “this vs. that” type post. Ask your followers what they prefer – this or that.
- Think of seasonal “battles” such as fake tree vs. real trea, turkey vs. ham, gift cards vs. wrapped present
- Instagram is one of the most personal and friendly kind of social sites. Keep your Instagram updates short, specific and fun.